Disclaimer and Terms and conditions for all pages On This web site
Please note the covid-19 social distancing rules apply and all persons Must stay 1.5 meters away from each other
Prior to our Master Handlers working with your Pets they must be fully vaccinated with a current C5 vaccination for dogs and a F3 for cats and a certificate must be signed by your vet. After your dog has been trained by the Sydney Dog Training Centre it is your responsibility to have control of your dog and to keep up your dog’s training. If your dog is a dangerous dog you must keep your dog on the lead at all time and muzzled. We do not take any responsibility if your dog bites anyone or animal .
We do not dock puppies tails when mating to your bitch from our stud dogs we do not take any responsibility if you dock your puppies tails. All puppies and Adult dogs have been vet checked, microchipped, wormed & vaccinated . NOTE ages of dogs for sale are listed on the time that the photos are taken. The ages of the dogs do change as the month passes. Dogs are priced on ability not age.
Please note some dogs may need slip safety check chain or collars to be in control and work also all dog training programs are trained on lead.
A 20% Booking fee is taken when booking your animal into the Sydney Dog Training Centre or for any home lessons if you Cancel your booking for any reason the 20% deposit will be held as a Cancellation Fee. This is for all deposits paid on this web site or in person at the centre.
Appointments are to be attended on time, if you do not make your appointment time, your appointment time will be rescheduled for another time or Date. Any extra cost that may occur will be on you the customer
Closed shoes are to be worn to enter the Sydney Dog Training Centre at all times.
Videos and photos will be taken whilst your dog is in the Centre, and of any the lessons you the customer participate in at Sydney Dog Training Centre are for our records only, the customer is not permitted to use any of our social media photos or videos.
No photos or videos allowed to be taken at any time at the Sydney Dog Training Centre by customers or any persons they bring with them to the Centre.
No photos or videos whilst your Pets are in any training or boarding will be sent to your personal phones, social media or emails.
All phone calls and text messages are limited to 1 per week after placing your Pet into training or boarding. John our head trainer will not answer any text messages as jeopardise his time spent with your Pets.
If your Pets stays longer than their due date to be picked up you will be Charged the daily Boarding cost per day as per the size of Pet.
If your pet requires a Veterinarian to be called out to the Centre any veterinarian cost will be on you the Customer.
If you the customer or any persons that attends with you to the Sydney Dog Training Centre are rude to any staff you will be asked to leave the Sydney Dog Training Centre and if any damage to the property or verbal abuse or threats to any staff whilst leaving the property you will charged under the NSW law.
Please note a 10% holiday surcharge applies during 1st December and 31st January, Over the holiday period i.e from 1st December to 31st of January when placing your 20% non refundable Deposit for your pets boarding that is your Confirmation of the duration of your pets stay, If you Choose to shorten your pets stay from the due date there will be no refund for the rest of the days your pet was booked in for.
OUR OPERATING HOURS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, if you have not booked an appointment time to see us and just come to the Centre we will not see you.
Condition of Entry to Sydney Dog Training Centre solely depends on the authorities.
- Our operating hours are by appointment only.
- All customers must wear closed shoes.
- All mobiles and cameras must be turned off and no photos or videos are to be taken.
- Appointment time must be on time .if you are late your appointment time will be rescheduled to another time or even another day and any extra costs will be on you.
- All Dogs must be vaccinated with a C5 ( Kennel Cough and Cats With a F3)
- If Any person is Rude or shows any Aggressive Behaviour and disrespect towards any of our staff or any other persons you will be asked to leave the sydney dog training centre. any threats will be taken very seriously and police will be called and we will place an avo on you .
- All Money is to be paid upfront before any dog training lesson or cat /dog is to leave the sydney dog training center.
- Whilst your dog is in a training program you are not allowed to visit your dogs as it interrupts his /her training.
- All Dogs Must be on their leads at all times and cats in a carry cage.
- All customers must listen to the trainers instruction on how to control their dogs.
- All pets for training or boarding must be paid in full before leaving the Sydney Dog Training Centre.
- No Smoking on this land
- Any person how slanders John or the sydney dog training centre or any other person on social media from the sdtc will be subject to legal action against them