Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions for all pages On this web site
DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS WE ASK THAT ONLY ONE PERSON ENTER THE SYDNEY DOG TRAINING CENTRE FOR DROPPING OFF OR COLLECTING YOUR PETS. YOU NEED TO OBEY BY THE RULES OF COVID 19 BY CHECKING IN WITH THE BAR CODE PROVIDED AT THE FRONT GATE, WEARING A MASK AT ALL TIMES AND SOCIAL DISTANCING 1.5M APART WHEREVER POSSIBLE. Help us to help you stay safe.
Prior to our Master Handlers working with your Pets they must be fully vaccinated with a current C5 vaccination for dogs and a F3 for cats and a certificate must be signed by your vet. After your dog has been trained by the Sydney Dog Training Centre it is your responsibility to have control of your dog and to keep up your dog’s training. If your dog is a dangerous dog you must keep your dog on the lead at all time and muzzled. We do not take any responsibility if your dog bites anyone or animal .
We do not dock puppies tails when mating to your bitch from our stud dogs we do not take any responsibility if you dock your puppies tails. All puppies and Adult dogs have been vet checked, microchipped, wormed & vaccinated . NOTE ages of dogs for sale are listed on the time that the photos are taken. The ages of the dogs do change as the month passes. Dogs are priced on ability not age.
Please note some dogs may need slip safety check chain or collars to be in control and work also all dog training programs are trained on lead.
please note that the Check Chain is only used to keep the handlers and trainers safe from getting bitten and so dog can not slip out and get off.
please note that some dogs Can Not be trained on treats or clickers and the trust technique due to there aggressive behaviors
A 20% Booking fee is taken when booking your animal into the Sydney Dog Training Centre or for any home lessons if you Cancel your booking for any reason the 20% deposit will be held as a Cancellation Fee. This is for all deposits paid on this web site or in person at the Centre.
Appointments are to be attended on time, if you do not make your appointment time, your appointment time will be rescheduled for another time or Date. Any extra cost that may occur will be on you the customer
Closed shoes are to be worn to enter the Sydney Dog Training Centre at all times.
Videos and photos will be taken whilst your dog is in the Centre, and of any the lessons you the customer participate in at Sydney Dog Training Centre are for our records only, the customer is not permitted to use any of our social media photos or videos.
No photos or videos allowed to be taken at any time at the Sydney Dog Training Centre by customers or any persons they bring with them to the Centre.
No photos or videos whilst your Pets are in any training or boarding will be sent to your personal phones, social media or emails.
All phone calls and text messages are limited to 1 per week after placing your Pet into training or boarding. John our head trainer will not answer any text messages as this jeopardies his time spent with your Pets.
If your Pets stays longer than their due date to be picked up you will be Charged the daily Boarding cost per day as per the size of Pet.
If your pet requires a Veterinarian to be called out to the Centre any veterinarian cost will be on you the Customer.
If you the customer or any persons that attends with you to the Sydney Dog Training Centre are rude to any staff you will be asked to leave the Sydney Dog Training Centre and if any damage to the property or verbal abuse or threats to any staff whilst leaving the property you will charged under the NSW law.
Please note a 10% holiday surcharge applies during 1st December and 31st January, Over the holiday period i.e. from 1st December to 31st of January when placing your 20% non refundable Deposit for your pets boarding that is your Confirmation of the duration of your pets stay, If you Choose to shorten your pets stay from the due date there will be no refund for the rest of the days your pet was booked in for.
please note When surrendering your pet you must complete a Change of owner details C3A form and then place it to your local council. view companion Animals Act 1998 and Regulation 1999.
please note when surrendering your pet After paying the surrendering fee we will not refund you the full surrendering fee if you do not surrender your pet to us it is your responsibility to bring in your pet.
please note if you rehome your pet after paying the surrendering fee we still will not refund the full surrendering fee.
please note all surrendering fees must be payed upfront before leaving your pet with us.
OUR OPERATING HOURS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, if you have not booked an appointment time to see us and just come to the Centre we will not see you.
Condition of Entry to Sydney Dog Training Centre solely depends on the authorities.
- Our operating hours are by appointment only.
- All customers must wear closed shoes.
- All mobiles and cameras must be turned off and no photos or videos are to be taken.
- Appointment time must be on time .if you are late your appointment time will be rescheduled to another time or even another day and any extra costs will be on you.
- All Dogs must be vaccinated with a C5 ( Kennel Cough and Cats With a F3)
- If Any person is Rude or shows any Aggressive Behavior and disrespect towards any of our staff or any other persons you will be asked to leave the Sydney Dog Training Centre. any threats will be taken very seriously and police will be called and we will place an AVO on you .
- All Money is to be paid upfront before any dog training lesson or cat /dog /parrot is to leave the Sydney Dog Training Center.
- Whilst your dog is in a training program you are not allowed to visit your dogs as it interrupts his /her training.
- All Dogs Must be on their leads at all times and cats in a carry cage.
- All customers must listen to the trainers instruction on how to control their dogs.
- All pets for training or boarding must be paid in full before leaving the Sydney Dog Training Centre.
- No Smoking on this land
- Any person how slanders John or the Sydney dog training Centre or any other person on social media from the SDTC will be subject to legal action against them
- If any person / customer remove their pets out off their training program the full payment off the program price must be payed before collecting there pets and only the original person / customer that singed in there pet can collect with ID
- The first thing is that we need to do a skeleton assessment on your pet dogs aggression this is for free this assessment will determent if we would like to train your pet dog or if your dog is trainable with no stress on both the dog and the trainer. Do not place a deposit until this free assessment is done So please call to book in a free assessment today 96062005
- Please note. Any dog that is placed into the Aggressive dog program and the dog shows that its stressed and puts any trainer under stress and We decided to pull the dog out from the program there will be a $650 fee before collecting your pet dog. This is a fee for the effort and attempt to modify and handling the dogs behavior with in the 4 days of dogs entry date to the SDTC. Also if we can train your pet in this Aggressive dog program after the 4 days and you decide to pull out off the program the full amount remaining cost will be due on collection so please think clearly when placing your pet in this or any program