Disclaimer for all pages On This web site
Please note: Prior to our Master Handlers working with your dog(s) they must be fully vaccinated with a current C5 and certificate must be sighted by your vet. After your dog has been trained by the Sydney dog training centre it is your responsibity to have control of your dog and to keep up the dog training. if your dog is dangerous you must keep your dog on the lead at all time and muzzled. We do not take any responsibility if your dog bites anyone or animal . We do not dock puppies tails when mating to your bitch from our stud dogs we do not take any responsibility if you dock your puppies tails. All puppies and Adult dogs have been vet checked wormed & vaccinated . NOTE ages of dogs for sale are listed on the time that the photos are taken. The ages of the dogs do change as the month passes. Dogs are priced on ability not age.
Please note some dogs may need slip safety check chain or collars to be in control and work also all dog training programs are trained on lead. A 20% Booking fee is taken when booking your animal in to the Sydney Dog Training Centre if you Cancel your booking the 20% will be held as a Cancellation Fee. Appointments are to be attended on time if you do not make your appointment time you could loose your appointment and you would need to re- schedule for an another time and or day.also closed shoes are requied to enter the sydney dog training centre at all times
please note: that video and photos will be taken by members of sdtc for records and this belongs to sdtc use only.
please note: No photos or videos alowed to be taken at any time at the sdtc by customers or friends.
please note: That these items we offer are at an extra cost*
please note : Do not ark us to send you phtos or videos of your dog in progras of any training or boarding
please note: All phone call are limited to 1 call per week after placing your dog cat or parrot into training or boarding as it holds us up on training yours and other customers dogs and no text messaging will be answereed.
please note: That if your running late for your appointment you may be asked to rebook to an other day at an extra cost to you.
If your dog stays longer you will be Charged the daily Boarding cost per day as per the size of dog.
If your rude to any staff or member of sdtc you will be asked to leave the enclosed land and be prosecuted under the act.
Please note a 10% holiday surcharge applys during 1st December and 31st January
Over the holiday period i.e from 1st December to 31st of january when placing your 20% non refundable Deposit for your pets boarding that is your Confirmation of the duration of your pets stay, If you Choose to shorten your pets stay from the due date there will be no refund for the rest of the days your pet was booked in for.
Please note: We are open by appointment only
Condition of Entry to Sydney Dog Training Centre solely depends on the authorities.
- Our operating hours are by appointment only.
- All customers must wear closed shoes.
- All mobiles and cameras must be turned off and no photos or videos are to be taken.
- Appointment time must be on time .if you are late your appointment time will be rescheduled to another time or even another day and any extra costs will be on you.
- All Dogs must be vaccinated with a C5 ( Kennel Cough and Cats With a F3)
- if Any person is Rude or shows any Aggressive Behaviour towards any of our staff you will be asked to leave the centre.
- All Money is to be paid upfront before any dog training lesson or cat /dog is to leave the sydney dog training center.
- Whilst your dog is in a training program you are not allowed to visit your dogs as it interups his /her training.
- All Dogs Must be on their leads at all times and cats in a carry cage.
- All customers must listen to the trainers instruction on how to control their dogs.
- No Smoking on this land